Monday, April 04, 2005

I Know...

... I am stressed at work when:

- my painfully-kept nails are painfully chewed again, which is another distress because I'm never one with nice long girly nails - no point actually when I don't have long slender girly fingers all distorted from a decade of playing basketball;

- I go on my tau-sar diet: two tau sar paos for breakfast, followed by two tau sar pancakes from Jolly Bean when I run out of ideas to pack for lunch;

- I drink two cups of kopi-o in the morning;

- I become a recluse at my workdesk, getting up from my chair only to pee and poo, and forego lunch with my buddies and yakking sessions with the footwear guys;

- I pee a lot: drinking water stops me from chewing my nails;

- I become terribly quiet at work, or at lunch, if I do go at all;

- my mind doesn't daydream;

- I stay beyond 6.

Which was what happened at work today. Period.

No comments: