Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Short but Sweet

It was a nice change indeed, to be hanging out with some other different boys over the short weekend.

IMG_3546
IMG_3574

And then, I got some chicks too - FINALLY! Young one, old one, also can. I am that desperate.

IMG_3552
IMG_3566

I got to scratch the itchy throat, deoxidize the rusty voice, whatevachumightcallit. Then again, in Singers, I don't usually really get to sing (pardon the intended pun).

IMG_3570

And most of all, I got to devour most of what I had wanted to. The mee pok ta. The zhay bee hoon. The pai kut hei mee. The mee siam. Mom's soup and steamed egg.

But the best moment was when my little "I am Popeye the Sailorman, I give you eat my spinach!" boy's eyes lit up the moment he saw the fried chicken stall at the airport.

His favorite-hero-of-the-moment probably became as real as it ever could for him. Though I didn't think he was any one bit disappointed there was no spinach at all on the menu.

IMG_3575
IMG_3580

After our happy meal (after which the little bugger actually made me watch him pass crap and clean his lil' lily ass), we kissed each other goodbye, I walked past the gate and he turned away in excitement to look for his new toy trains left behind in the car.

The little bugger.

*****

"If I buy a condo for the two of us, would you come back home?"

That is probably how much we need each other.

IMG_3572

No comments: