Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day Three.Five

At the end of the day, the best girl wins the date.

hweech 051

They were pretty darn good seats, the ones that were painstakenly gotten for me. This must've been the closest I have ever been near a game. The 'wowness' wore off after a while, but at least, it kept me focused on the game despite the drooping eyelids and the still-sore neck.

hweech 050
hweech 071
hweech 064

And I kinda found a new idol tonight.

No, not that tall black one that everyone else loves. It's that short skinny one in number nine who seems to be the only one capable of amazing me from the court tonight.

hweech 055

The boys lost. But the crowd remained astounding.

hweech 058

Oh, and Hanny-boy, this surely beats watching the Blazers at the Rose Garden. :)

No comments: