Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feetmama

Oh yeah. Screw the pretty skirt and shoes indeed.

I just realize this morning that, hey, the one that feeds me eggs and pays my bills fits exactly into my recent “Retro-fitting” craze.

And I remember too, that I like smallness. Insignificance. But I appreciate quality. And most of all, beauty. I like underdogs.

And this, is like a love that grows from perhaps, nothing.


Then, I also realized that over the past two year perhaps, I have horrifically grown from an eight to an eight-half, and now finally a nine. In another continent, I would be a ‘forty’ now.

And in my favorite land of the Nippon, I am a disgusting twenty-six centimeters.

I think I have to spring-clean the shoe rack (that has also horrifically grown in size since… six months ago).

And I also wonder: why? Why, oh why, is it that, even at this age, it is my shoe size that’s growing – and not my bra size?!

hweech 150

No comments: