Friday, June 29, 2007

Appreciation

That I've gotten to where I am today, or next week to be more precise, I couldn't have done it without some people in my miserly life over the past few months.

Friends who have taken so good care of me when I was in the dumps, when I had nothing. Friends who stuck by me, encouraging me every single day with every single gesture. Friends who remind me I am good for who I really am.

I am not a taker. I am a giver. Born as that.

So, perhaps, it did upset me over the past few months that I couldn't give when I felt really bad for always taking.


Now that life's looking brighter ahead for me, I am so happy.

Not so much for myself, really. But for the very reason that at long last, I am finally able to give back. To all my people who so willingly gave.

I am not without heart.


I am packing. I am taking stock of my life, at long last.

I am looking at the stuff around me, what matters, what not. And I am making decisions.

I will go with only what I need.

No excess baggage. For sure. I promise.

No comments: