Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kick!

(Very bo-liao) Kick of the day.

Free cuppa coffee at Coffee Bean! Regular size too, mind you.

All because the poor bloke couldn't find the right button to punch in on the register for the one-dollar refill. Tsk tsk.

To set the record straight, I did not demand for the free coffee - he returned my two-dollar note with a sheepish apology.

Ahh. The little wonders of life.


The rain has almost, once again, threatened to thwart my swimming plans.

But I see a liiittle bit of the sun peeking out amongst the grey clouds. And the rain has stopped too.

I will now go do what I have been doing for the past few days - sneak a quickie in between the showers.


Do you smell a waft of addiction on me?

Yes, I am. Without no help from some hunk of a life-guard (if there was even one in the first place). =/

No comments: