Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I Love Today

145-4585_IMG_cropped


The sky looks really beautiful today. And so is the sea at east coast. =)

Never mind that it also means it's a hot day. But so deliriously high the sight made me, I decided to pop a surprise note over the phone messages to my favorite peoples, with some faint hope of maybe, just maybe, brightening up someone's day.

(And also, to see if my office-cooped buddies would be irritated, or sugar-coated by my sweet message. Hiak.)

Just see what kind of responses I received. LOL!


The Sugar-coated
AKoh: Enjoy. :)

The Philosophical
Hapyfish: It's the might of the sun at its best. Glaring, isn't it?

The Unresponsive
Les: Yeah. Was just at upp peirce reservoir.

The Envious
Dee: So envious.

The Delusional Deskbound Workaholic
San: Damn! my comp screen looks v bright and shiny too.

The Louis-Armstrong-Spouting Polyester Wonder
SLM: Haha days like this you feel the world is so wonderful eh? Enjoy!

The Pissed
Stef: Disgustg!

The REALLY PISSED
Sng: WHAT ARE YOU TELLING ME TT I SHUD B OUT THERE

The *Huh?!*
Gan: so are u going to e beach w your beloved dogs?

The Patronizing One
Hann: Ha lucky you.

The Little Big Sis
Lyn: :-) pity i'm stuck in office. Boo!

The "Angelic" One
Skyboy: Bloody hell... So lucky...

The Foul-Mouthed
Cucumber: u suck. the view from my desk is not that good.

The Mood-Fouler
Bing: bt i tnk its goin to rain lata.

And the winner is...

The Idiot
Karks: You drunk at this time liao ah?


*****

Skyboy: Bloody hell... So lucky... How ya doing?

Me: =) as great as the bright blue sky.

1 comment:

Starmarket said...

waliew. Not fair. Seriously not fair.