Tuesday, December 05, 2006

辛福

Today, I am feeling very thankful. Very, very thankful, indeed.

For friends who have been around for me everyday for the past one year. Drinking. Crapping. Laughing. Singing. Dancing. Movie-ing. Dinnering. La-kopi-ing. Travelling. Running. Whatever I've wanted to do - I name it, I got it.

For friends who are having it tough in life. Because you see, life's just like that. And I am glad if I have been given that privileged opportunity to be a friend in return, and to give you that ear, that shoulder, or any body part that I possess.

For friends I've made over the past year, be they bartenders or wakeboarders or anything else. Because without them, I would probably never have known life otherwise.

And most of all, for friends all around the globe. Because without them, I wouldn't have had all these free accommodation while I go on my mission to see the world and discover new stuff. Wahaha.

Love you all.

Love,
ME

No comments: