Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Too Much Cheap Red Wine = Headache"

" 姑姑 so nice!"

Little Man smiled shyly and quipped, just as I was getting out through the door. Little Man could actually tell I am looking different today - it's Bad-Hair Day and I have a big red band over the top of my head.

My day was already made. =]


It has been pouring non-stop since I sent my car in for a long-deserved wash. That was yesterday in the afternoon.

Sigh.


I think I have to admit: I am such a slob.

Whether it's a trip to the vet, or to the car-wash, or to the car-polish, or to the groomer's, I get a reproach - without fail. Sometimes mild, sometimes not. Damn. Am I not a paying customer?

I procrastinate too much. I need to sort that out.


On a happier note... Yay!!!

As a blessed result of some unfortunate circumstances, I am so getting a brand-new battery pack for my powerbook... and a brand-new iPod as a replacement unit for my malfunctioned one.

Yay yay Yay!!! =)

No comments: