Monday, August 28, 2006

New Love

Dear me. My fondness for the Nipponese has been revived.

I wanna go Japan - Tokyo, anywhere!!


T'was a busy weekend.

So busy, Friday seemed so long ago, and I never had a chance to sleep in. So busy, my eyes are still dry from the lack of snooze and I am almost limping from the throbs in my knee.

But, it was all fun.


For some very important reason, and for all of three days, I kept my eyes glued on some live karate-do action. Not on the telly, but right at the sports hall.

It was such an eye-opener. I hadn't quite the slightest clue about the sport of karate-do on Friday; by Sunday, I think I might've developed quite a bit of love for the ooh-so-violent displays.

Ok, ok. I shan't lie to myself, nor to anyone else.

I think this might have unwittingly been the very important reason why I stayed through the matches. He definitely was an candied eye-opener for me. =]



Check out the uber-cool, super-seh Nipponese dude who seems to come right out of some Street Fighter game. Ooh, I wonder why I am begining to love karate-do.

Not convinced still?




Saturday afternoon, I managed to steal some time off from the tatami mats to spy on some very atas flea market organized by some very atas tai-tai, at her very own atas restaurant located in the very atas Rochester Park.

The atas flea market was also very aptly named.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I should've tried harder to look more atas so I didn't have to look like a fish walking on land. But I think my trucker cap didn't quite help me much. Plus, I must've been one of the rare ones who ended up only window-shopping - except the other 'rare ones' were really just the boyfriends/husbands.

Sorry, can't afford the atas price-tags.


Thanks to the atas flea market that brought me to the atas Rochester Park though, I stumbled upon some public apartments located very serenely just behind the cluster of atas restaurants.

I fell in love with that place.

Plus, having neighbors who own uber-funky wheels like this doesn't quite sound like a bad idea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Then there was the Blacks Midnight 7s to attend to.

But by twilight on Saturday and Sunday, I was too tired to really watch the games.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Anyhow, when it comes to stylish violence and composed flair, rugby loses it all to karate-do.


I don't think I'm going to stop gushing about my Nipponese dude (whom Les found somewhat attractive in a deadly Ninja way as well) for the next couple of weeks. At least not until I forget how he actually looks like in my mind.

Then again, I have him on 'mytube' now. =)

Oh, did I mention the dude participated in the Junior category? Which means he is at least...

Ah, screw him it.

No comments: