Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dude

There are perhaps some stuff I might've wanted to say, but it hasn't exactly been a good time all this while. And I'm darn sure it definitely isn't one now.

Ah, but I am learning this game pretty well. Things like this, they come and go. Nothing should linger around. I'd just have to go around my own stuff... and then just wait for it to go away.

It will go away.

Anyway, I am not normal all the time, and it is perhaps best that keepers should just be kept the way they're supposed to be.


Some things in life, you just know when you have to give it a shot. Some other things, you'd come to realize that shot is not going to worth all that you'd needed to give up for that stupid shot.

That's just life, and the little mindfucking games it plays with you.

You play it, and then you know it. Never quite vice versa.


Love, like the songs that sing about it, is usually temporal and delusional.

That's just how I'd like to believe it to be - for now.

For all that I am - the quirkiness and everything else pretty - I just know it's not the right time yet. Not at least for me, I know.

No comments: