Sunday, August 06, 2006

'Ticked' - and Etched In Memory

In all honesty, this feels much more like graduation than anything. I used to wish I could stay in school and study/play for the rest of my life. But just like school, you know there's no such place on earth as 'forever'.

Some of you on this list, I've worked with for a long time in my almost-six years here. Some, for a short stint. Some, I have never even worked with, but... we drank together – and that counts a lot to me too!!

And then there're those few – you know who you are – you've made such a deep impact on my life, you're a keeper for sure.

Take care all of you.

Thank you, from the deepest of my heart, for bestowing me one of the best times of my life.


And so it is.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And thank you, girls. For being there with me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: