Sunday, August 13, 2006

And More Dudes

It's been a pretty strange week of dudes.

Let me recount.

*****

I met this Batis-dude right before my very eyes, and not as if I really think he's godly or anything, but I just have to 'ya ya' a bit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


He looked much more grumpier, and older, in real life. Naaaaah... not my cup of kopi-o.


And I digress.

The Philips Singapore Cup has been somewhat a disappointment. The action is cool, but everything else pretty much sucks.

Thank you, thank you, thank you - to all who've given me free access to the games (and the VIP lounge). You know who you are.

*****

Then, there were these dudes who kinda resurfaced in my life. All in a string.

Intentionally. Unintentionally. Surprisingly. That was how we crossed paths again.

They were more-than-happy kind of reunions, I suppose. Because we remembered how to have fun together again. At least I did.


And these dudes of mine, they prove it just right to me.

They come and go. And they will never stay.

*****

Me: Happy (48th?) birthday dude!! Hey I bumped into annie just the other day at PP.
Ed: Hahaha thanks! Yup she said she saw u with a dude!
Me: Er... yah, that unfortunately was the ex-dude.
Ed: Well, the term Old Flame wasn't coined for nothing...


My ex-dude, the Old Flame.

You make me wonder all the time... still.

No comments: