Monday, August 14, 2006

If You See Me...

Whether online, or face-to-face.

Please refrain from asking the following questions:

A: So, what have you been doing in the past few days?

B: So how? Holiday ah?

C: Wah... tai-tai hor. Enjoying yourself?

D: So free now, right? Wanna do dinner and party?


Because I might just bite your head off, though I wouldn't really wanna show it.

Because,

A: I have been doing stuff that I can't explain to you.

B: I am not on holiday, and I fucking cannot afford to.

C: I am not fucking enjoying anything, because this feels much more terrible than when I was still at work.

D: I don't fucking want to do dinner and party.

Geddit?

1 comment:

Starmarket said...

If you want supplies. Come over lah. I won't ask ABC or D. But you might still bite my head off la.