Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reunion

I woke up a very happy girl today.

Firstly, it had been a rather rare occasion these days that I got all my boys together in one tiny smoky noisy room. 'Cept, of course, the little one was terribly missed - by me.

Never mind that it was only a Tuesday night, and I had to get my lazy ass off the couch at five-half the next morning again.

But most of all, I woke up in the middle of a dream, where I was out merrying with my two favorite chicks.


Gawd, I saw all my favorite people last night.

I am indeed very well-pleased. : )

*****

ME: Good day so far?
Muzu: Better than yesterday
ME: Right. Cos they cooked the thai spicy chicken rice better today?
Muzu: How did you know I had it again...
ME: Berry cam
Muzu: What color of T-shirt am I wearing now?
ME: Dark blue
Muzu: WTF?!!!!!!!!!

Strange, but true. : )

I think I am going to bed now, a very happy girl.

IMG_3695

No comments: