Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Mrs OBT

I snuck back home over the weekend for a nice cup of kopi-o and some eggs and toast for breakfast.

IMG_3989

I joke you not.

But of course, I also had pei dan zhok at the 85 for supper, just about three hours before - just about two hours after I landed.

And then, the party began.

IMG_4012
IMG_3999
IMG_4005
IMG_4007
IMG_4029
IMG_4037
IMG_4055
IMG_4063
IMG_4062


I didn't quite get into the party, since I was stoned maybe more than half the time.

And "stoned" usually turns "smashed" at the end of the night when all the "bottoms-ups" stream in.

Yes, you can picture me alright.


Still, despite the jetlag, I am very proud, very happy, very blessed that I had been there for my babe.

I love you, Mrs OBT!

IMG_4034

1 comment:

tazie said...

:)hello!

i have no idea how you kinda track to my blog... luckily i did not b*tch about you =P

it's a beautiful wedding to say the least... and it's a happy occasion to be able to attend a good friend's wedding. :)


by the way your entries are not rubbish entries. continue to write the way you do.