Sunday, March 16, 2008

Life in the Tant

Stupid Danish pilot: So. Where's your boyfriend tonight?
ME: HUH?!
Stupid Danish pilot: He is your boyfriend, right?!

OH! The "boyfriend".

ME: Yes, my boyfriend. Not in town tonight.

And then, the stupid Danish pilot proceeded with his wily manners, spewing saliva in my ears/hair, conveniently leaning his elbow on my thigh, caressing my hair even at one point, "Oh, you have such nice hair."

I know I have nice hair, but it's not for you to caress. Fark off.

Finally...

"Hey, I know you have a boyfriend, but if you want, you can come up to my place for a drink."

I just scooted and jumped into the cab.

Farkeeerrrrr.


Sigh. The games we play to get ourselves out of trouble sometimes get us not out of trouble, but into more trouble.

IMG_3870

No comments: