Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jack in the Frisco

"Today, we shall make full use of every single minute. No feeling sleepy okay."

hweech 001


It's been, what... almost three years? Four?

But I've never had Frisco out of my head.

To have the chance to return, albeit for just twenty-four pathetic hours, pleases me so.

hweech 002


From the BART, to the "boutique" hotel, to the Fisherman's Wharf, to the mid-day beers, to the crab cakes, to my beloved Sausalito, to the ferry ride, to the find-the-shop adventures, to the unbelievable cherry blossoms right next to Victoria Secret, to the fabulous Annabelle's and the even more fabulous orgasm-inducing rare steak.

I think we've done a pretty good job, considering we really have only ten hours to do as much as we can.

I have always adored Frisco, tiny and unassuming as it may be. And I think I might just love it forever.

hweech 004
hweech 008

"Jack-on-the-rocks. Jack-In-The-Box. You must really like Jack, huh."

I think nothing's been left unsaid.

Well, maybe just one, or two. But will it really matter anyway?

Dark chocolate, the flavor of my life remains.


I don't think I will ever forget this day.

No comments: