Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Second One

I really, really hate it when things break down and can't be fixed.

Then again, I love new toys anytime.

IMG_3235


I should've seen it coming.

I actually did. I just tried to buy some time, instead of a new toy.

It couldn't have been fixed anyway. But I could've salvaged all my treasured memories, carefully archived in the form of jpegs. And yes, those songs. Those sad, sad songs I should've been better off without anyway.

But most of all, my baby girls. My baby Piper.


So I am perpetually staring at a boring blue-all-over screen everyday now.

And this huge-ass toy is quite some hassle to tote around - don't tell me I need a new bag, please.

But. Nothing beats typing on the soft metallic keypad of the Mac. Every stroke of the finger upon every key sends an electric tingle through the skin all over my being.

I am getting so high, I just feel like writing and writing and writing...

No comments: