Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Different Saturday

As far as my obsession with (free) internet cafes goes, this one blows my mind.

A 24-hour cafe that serves sandwiches and omelette and pumpkin salads and soy lattes, and provides the very friendly service of free wifi. And, it looks chilled enough to hang out in when you need to space your brain out. Especially when you start feeling mentally claustrophobic in your tiny apartment.

All happening at 3 in the morning, perched atop the "coolest" bar in town, while everyone else below me is making a fool of themselves on the streets.

For a quiet Saturday night when I couldn't find the spirits for anything else, much as I wanted to, it did perhaps turn out a surprising twist of events for me when I peeled myself off the couch and tripped all the way to Arbuthnot Road.


And then I sat down.

And I just wrote.

And then... there was more.

IMG_3244

No comments: