Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MEthinks

I don't know what's gotten into me these days. But I've been thinking about life pretty much - again.

My life. Life in the macro world. My pathetic micro life. My pathetic, senseless micro life.

My pathetic, senseless, meaningless micro life.


I might be unhappy, really, deep inside.

Or, i could be just plain bored, like how someone pointed out about himself today.

Or, I could really be just feeling absolutely empty - which could mean any negative emotion just becomes possible.


I don't exactly think about death, but I think about living.

To be precisely, why I am living. How I am living. What I am living for.

Am I really even living?


I can't see a clear future. I can only imagine.

But only I can reassure myself of a better future.


No questions, please.

I am perfectly fine.

I'm just being, matter-of-factly, ME.

No comments: