Friday, November 16, 2007

Paulie & ME

Since I am on my favorite topic...


I think I might have found it.

The "ME" bag.

The one that is still sitting on the shelf in the shop but you know belongs to you the moment your eyes connect with it.

The one that oozes beauty from every single stitch, every single trim, every single detail, every single angle.

The one that you think of every single day, the one that goes with any single outfit you might put on any day.

The one that you know you will carry to its death. Or maybe even your own.

The one that screams "ME".


I have no more excuse to shower myself with a gift. I don't think I would get a bonus soon. I still have stuff to pay off.

Heck, I am still supposed to be kiam cai.

I just wish I get hit by that horrible monster known as "impulse".


If it is indeed meant to be "ME", it'll just continue sitting there quietly till I come bring it home.

Be good.

*****

Huh?

What price tag?

Got price tag meh?

No comments: