Friday, August 29, 2008

Maria

Sleeping is good.

But too much of it apparently is not. Not especialy when it causes you to miss a effing flight home.

No, I am having no mee pok ta and I am not going to have a lighter head by "this time" today.

EFF EFF EFF.


I am really not very happy with myself right now.

In fact, I don't know exactly why, I don't know exactly how, I don't know exactly since when, but I have not been very happy with myself these days.

I hide. I lie. I pretend.

I run away when I really want to stay. I laugh very hard when I really want to cry very bad.

I don't care when I really care.


The companionship might've been like a youthful yet cruel summer vacation, the friendship heartfelt. But losing it is probably the most painful to endure now.

If, and when, it is really lost, I might wonder if everything had been real, or just a very sweet dream.


I need some time. And I still need to run away.

But I know I will come back soon.

And I so can't wait to see my baby Piper.

No comments: