Friday, August 01, 2008

Burned

It's been a long tiring week, having to keep the energy up, lift the spirits high, put on a smile and make the folks around me laugh with crazy antics like winning a ten-ounce steak-eating competition at midnight and putting up an impromptu "Insensitive" performance at the lounge bar.

It has been a long few weeks.

I probably wouldn't have minded it all. Except I still don't feel quite right in my heart, something seems to ache. And I wished I had at least picked a better song.


I only want to sleep. And I really want to go back to my movies. That's where I probably feel I really live.

So I did. I slept, then I woke to watch the life of Matsuko. Which is really resonating in me right now.

I really don't want to die alone too.




Gorgeous is apparently inspired by me, and he's where I want to be right now.

Stop making me jealous.

No comments: