Sunday, July 06, 2008

Steamboat Round 178

I'd like to pretend it was a celebration for my first anniversary, though no one else really bothered.

Can't complain though (and I didn't) - not with the mad company, the cheap beer, and the strip 5-10. And of course, the FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD.

IMG_4523
The soup that had me thinking it had giant "hei bi" swimming all around. Spicy soup, not quite my cup of steamboat though.

IMG_4527
We didn't think we could, but we did finish that mound of liver.

IMG_4528
That soup. Oh, that soup. THAT freakin' soup.

IMG_4529
Chicken feet fest. Ignore that blubbery pork knuckle.

IMG_4517IMG_4533IMG_4513IMG_4546


It is no joke.

The Tsingtao hangover and the parched throat from the soup binge the morning after. I should have been resting at home, but I almost got a heatstroke on the basketball court instead. Just two games, and I was flat out.

I am woozy now. But happy I have mad friends. : )

No comments: