Monday, July 07, 2008

冲动

ME Inc.: i'm going this sunday
ME Inc.: and i did something impulsive
Sasy: which is?
ME Inc.: i booked a domestic flight
Sasy: u r so cute
ME Inc.: for a day trip... for only one mission
Sasy: aiyoo
ME Inc.: i got so inspired by a movie i watched
Sasy: i trust u to do things like that

Yes baby, and that's me.

Which reminds me... I'd better start getting excited.


And I am also reminded tonight of why I have favorite people in my life. It's the silly little conversations we are able to engage in, that keep me feeling alive.

Maybe shallow to some, but of utmost joy to me.

Conversation is not necessarily about agreeing nor disagreeing. It doesn't really matter.

Conversation is about sparking mutual interest in one thing, no matter how frivolously silly, no matter how seemingly small. Conversation is about making you feel alive, making you feel comfortable in saying what you want to say, because you know the other person knows. And you know you don't feel stupid because if you are, the other person is too.

Conversation is supposed to be silly; a discussion is not.

Life's not about being able to make conversation with people. It's about being able to find the right people to make conversation with.


Life's not about being able to love everything, everyone in this world.

It's about able to find the right things, the right people to love.


Okay okay, I didn't mean to get so philosophical - and all that's me, anyway.

I meant to write some emails and go to bed early tonight. But the frivolous conversations are just making me very lazy and dreamy now.


In the meantime, of all the jokes poking at my unfortunate name, this new one's gotta be the best: Hweebok.

And I think I still wanna be a kindergarten teacher.

No comments: