Friday, September 15, 2006

Six

Go Piper, it's your birthday.
We're gonna party now, it's your birthday.

Wait a minute... Did I also sing this song for my baby last year? Er...


My little girl turns six today. And that is also the same number of years that have gone past since we met each other. Since the day I first saw her 'swimming' on the ceramic-tiled floor, eyes barely open yet.

Six good years since the day I went home with all of the tiny four-legged furry baby in my one girly palm.

There are just some things in life you'll never, ever forget.


Pipe's looking better and better by the day now. Her once-red skin is slowly regaining the healthful light-pinkish tinge.

Right. Just for this big day, Mommy's gonna remove that awful-looking Victorian collar that's making you look like some weird flower.

P1010596

P1010602


That's the house-police dog with the birthday ang pow from her Ah Ma. =)

P1010604



May you have only happier days to come, baby.

Momsy wuff wuff wuff wuff you.

No comments: