Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Station

Another silly mission completed.

Out of the ten frustrating hours spent at work, every day over the last few weeks, those fifteen minutes during lunchtime today were probably the only moments I actually felt energized working on something.

It was like, the real me finally came to work.


Times when I think I am failing, when I start looking for purpose in my day-to-day living, when I forget who and what I really am, all it takes is just a moment, even if it's just a teeny weeny moment, where I get to be myself and do what I love doing most to remember what I almost gave up.

Who I am. What I am. Why I am here. Where I want to be. The things in life I really love.

The real things in life that give me joy so pure, delirium so wild, that split moment where you spiral out of this world and into another paradise of your own - be it a glistening egg sitting on my bowl of rice, or a smile I saw.

Times like this, does any of that small stuff really matter in this big universe of mine? Won't I look back and laugh at my stupid self when I'm grey and crooked?

I don't wanna be small. I wanna be big. Big as the One who covers my world, I wanna cover too.

That's what I do.


I don't really want to be where I'm supposed to be.

I really want to be where I want to be.


Life's really like the rail system. A really long and convoluted one with too many stops.

You get on at point A and you're supposed to get to point B.

If you get off at the wrong station along the way or you miss the point of interchange, just get back on the bloody rail and read the directions again.

That is, if you still do remember the tracks.

No comments: